Gerard Gozum – Co-founder
Mr. Gozum has over 25 years of financial and operational business management experience across multiple industries including energy, manufacturing and distribution, and software. In addition, Mr. Gozum has extensive proven experience developing organizations ranging from startup to medium-sized to Fortune 500 and increasing their value.
Summary of Business and Technical Experience
· Management of all aspects of business operations including Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Sales and Marketing, and Procurement.
· Financial reporting and profitability analysis
· Budgeting and forecasting
· Development of key performance indicators and metrics
· ERP system implementation and conversion
· Road mapping, continuous improvement initiatives, and strategic business review
· Mergers and acquisitions
· Procedural writing including Sarbanes Oxley and ISO 9000 compliance
JON M. FRENN, PE
Mr. Frenn has held Engineering and Project Management positions with NSSS suppliers, A/Es, and engineering consultants. In addition, Mr. Frenn has held Engineering and Maintenance positions with power plant licensees. He has over forty years of commercial nuclear experience, and has additional experience with government test/production reactors and a commercial decontamination facility.
Summary of Technical Experience
- Management of engineering and field services organizations
- Design, review and project management of multi-disciplinary plant modifications
- Plant construction, modifications installation, work planning & maintenance
- Engineering and plant program development and assessment
- Coordination of multi-company alliances
- Field supervision and performance of NSSS outage work
- Policies/procedures preparation and review
- Operator/Systems training and emergency planning
- TMI-2 accident recovery as EPRI Site Representative
Mr. Kelnosky is currently the Recruiting Manager for SPEQ LLC. He has primary responsibility for identification and selection of candidates to meet the staff augmentation needs of SPEQ’s clients.
Mr. Kelnosky has over four decades of commercial nuclear and fossil power experience. He has held management positions in technical staffing and/or engineering at major A/E’s main offices and onsite at multiple PWR & BWR nuclear power plants.
The following is a summary of management and technical positions held by Mr. Kelnosky:
- As an A/E Recruiting Manager, he maintained candidate resource records, reviewed resumes and interviewed candidates for full time and staff augmentation positions. He also initiated contracts with supporting staff augmentation companies.
- As Electrical Design Division Manager, Mr. Kelnosky had overall responsibility for direction, management and project coordination of personnel performing engineering, design and support activities.
- As Site Manager at various commercial nuclear sites (17 yrs), he was responsible for preparation of plant modifications and addressing licensing concerns.
- Mr. Kelnosky was also Project Supervisor for approximately sixteen fossil power generation stations.
Dr. Setlur is currently adviser and mentor to the SPEQ owners and leadership team. He also serves at Engineering Manager for the performance of technical scopes of work.
Dr. Setlur was previously the Founder and President of Automated Engineering Services Corporation (AES) which was sold to Amec (later Amec Foster Wheeler) in 2013. The majority of the current SPEQ LLC staff worked for him during that time.
For the past four-plus decades, Dr. Setlur has been involved in Engineering, Management and Regulatory support of nuclear power plants. He was a key member of the original design team for Prairie Island & Kewaunee nuclear stations. He has extensive experience in the development of regulatory responses, USAR updates, development engineering manuals for Prairie Island and other nuclear facilities.
Prior to founding, Dr. Setlur served in various capacities culminating as Project Director in the Power Business Sector at Flour Daniel. Also, he was involved in a number of seismic and dynamic qualification analyses of nuclear plant structures and systems. He served as the Chairman of the Technical Advisory Board of Seismic Issues for two new build combined operating license applications. Dr. Setlur also served for ten years in the academic field providing undergraduate and graduate teaching and guidance for research students
Ph.D. Structural Engineering, Purdue University, Indiana
Registration & Certifications
Professional Engineer (PE): Minnesota, Wisconsin
Structural Engineer (SE): Illinois
ASCE, AISC, NFPA
Past Member ASCE: Seismic Design of Nuclear Power Plant